ChesapeakeLiving.com launched in May 2014. Our goal is to connect you to fun, adventure and interesting stories in the Chesapeake Bay region.
You’ll find insider information on places to visit and insights about the people who live here. Links and events are not paid advertisement; they provide more info if you want it.
We’re based just outside Annapolis. The town was a former 1920s train-stop for summer getaways on the Severn River and not worth a visit unless you know someone here. We’re going to show you many other interesting places around the Chesapeake Bay.
Here’s what we’re focusing on:
- What’s in these towns around the Chesapeake to see and do.
- There are a bunch of nice beaches around the Bay, no need to go to the coast. We let you know what they’re like so you can find one that fits your needs.
- A look at outdoor activities that people in the area thrive on. We’ll feature sail boating, power boating, cycling, hunting, fishing, etc.
Feature Stories & Regional News
- In depth stories about the people and life around the Chesapeake Bay.
- Short articles about local or regional stuff that’s different or just plain interesting.
We’ll be making lots of changes at time goes on. Keep coming back to check out what’s new.
Hope you enjoy it.
Advertising on ChesapeakeLiving
All advertising on Chesapeakeliving.com is through GoogleAds. Request to be on this site: https://www.chesapeakeliving.com.
You can pick the pages, type of pages and such.