Kilby Creamery in Rising Sun, Maryland, at the northern tip of the Chesapeake Bay is #5 of the most amazing corn mazes in the U.S., according to DairySpot.com.
Kilby Creamery is a working dairy farm known for its ice cream shop. The Kilbys have “been dairying for over 100 years,” according to their website. But it wasn’t until 1961that a branch of Kilby farmers moved to Cecil County.
The corn maze is open through November 2nd. It spans eight acres and takes at least 45 minutes to walk through. This year, there’s a mini-maze for younger children.
Here’s the list:
- Oregon Dairy Farm (2900 Oregon Pike) in Lititz, Pennsylvania
- Duncan’s Corn Maze (30 Quarry Rd.) in Robesonia, Pennsylvania
- Creamy Acres Farm (448 Lincoln Mill Road) in Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Cows-N-Corn (5225 Catlett Road) in Midland, Virginia
- Kilby Creamery (129 Strohmaier Lane) in Rising Sun, Maryland
- Stoner’s Dairy Farm (7678 Oellig Road) in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
- Merrymead Farm (2222 S. Valley Forge Road) in Lansdale, Pennslyvania